Email subscribers plugin has options to send newsletters to subscribers. It has a separate page with HTML editor to create a HTML newsletter. Also have options to send notification email to subscribers when new posts are published to your blog. Separate page available to include and exclude categories to send notifications. Using plugin Import and Export options admins can easily import registered users and commenters to subscriptions list.
Email subscribers plugin Live Demo available in this page. Enter valid email to get demo welcome mail. We don’t send any newsletter to your email.
- Send notification email to subscribers when new posts are published.
- Option to schedule mail (Cron job option).
- Subscription box (Widget/Shortcode/PHP Code).
- Double opt-in and single opt-in facility for subscriber.
- Email notification to admin when user signs up (Optional).
- Automatic welcome mail to subscriber (Optional).
- Unsubscribe link in the mail.
- Import/Export subscriber emails.
- HTML editor to compose newsletter.
- Send newsletter.
- Alphabetized list in send mail page.
- Sent mail status and when it was viewed.
- Support localization or internationalization.
- Ability to control user access (Roles and Capabilities).
This is live demo of this plugin. Enter your email in this subscription form to see the behavior of this plugin. We don't save your email and we don't send any newsletter to your email. this is only for demo purpose.
3. Compose Mail
Main advantage of the plugin
1. Send notification email to subscribers when new posts are published to your blog.
2. Create a HTML newsletter and send manually (Or Schedule) to subscribers.
3. Auto generate a newsletter with latest available posts in the blog and send to your subscribers via cron job. Click here for this option.