Simple exit pop-up plugin that uses jQuery and the Animate style library to display the pop-up box when users try to exit the browser window or web page. This type of pop-up box is very popular these days. This pop-up window is triggered when the user moves his mouse outside and the top of the browser window indicates he is about to leave the page.
- Supports all major browsers.
- Responsive width.
- Over 25+ pop up animation effects.
- Frequency control using cookies (every time or once per session).
- Option to set delay after the page loads.
- Custom style option.
- Mobile friendly.
Move your mouse to the top of the browser window, now you can see the live pop-up box. Exit the pop-up and repeat again to see the pop-up box again with different animation effects.
Plugin installation instruction
Install Plugin using WordPress Plugin Search
Go to your WordPress admin area and click on Plugins >> Add New. Search Simple exit popup plugin using the search option. Find the plugin and click Install Now link. Finally, click activate plugin link to activate the plugin.
Install Plugin using the WordPress Admin Plugin Upload
Download the plugin simple-exit-popup.zip from the download location. Go to Plugins >> Add New in your WordPress admin. Select the upload plugin button. Upload the available simple-exit-popup.zip file and click Install Now. Finally, click activate plugin link to activate the plugin.
Plugin admin dashboard
How to configure
1. Install and activate the Simple exit popup plugin.
2. During activation this plugin creates one default record in the plugin admin.
3. Go to Settings >> Simple exit popup >> Add New in your WordPress admin to add and update the pop-up details.
4. To add an exit popup box to the page or post, copy the below-given plugin short and use it in your post.
Short code for post
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How to change the width and height of the popup box?
The width of the popup window is already fixed in the code to 700px or 90% of the screen size. this is a responsive window and works automatically on your screen. The height on the window is depending on the popup content.
This is live demo for gopiplus Simple exit popup plugin. This plugin uses jQuery and the Animate style library to display this pop up box. This box appear when you try to exit the browser window.Download