Simple exit pop up plugin that uses jQuery and the Animate style library to display the pop up box when users try to exit the browser window or web page. This type of pop up box is very popular these days. This pop up window is triggered when the user moves his mouse outside and the top of the browser window, indicate he is about to leave the page.
- Supports all major browsers.
- Responsive width.
- Over 25+pop up animation effects.
- Frequency control using cookies (every time or once per session).
- Option to set delay after the page loads.
- Custom style option.
- Mobile friendly.
Move your mouse to the top of the browser window, now you can see the live pop up box. Exit the pop up and repeat again to see the pop up box again with different animation effect.
Plugin installation instruction
Install Plugin using WordPress Plugin Search
Go to your WordPress admin area and click on Plugins >> Add New. Search Simple exit popup plugin using search option. Find the plugin and click Install Now link. Finally click activate plugin link to activate the plugin.
Install Plugin using the WordPress Admin Plugin Upload
Download the plugin simple-exit-popup.zip from download location. Go to Plugins >> Add New in your WordPress admin. Select upload plugin button. Upload the available simple-exit-popup.zip file and click Install Now. Finally click activate plugin link to activate the plugin.
Plugin admin dashboard
How to configure
1. Install and activate the Simple exit popup plugin.
2. During activation this plugin create one default record in the plugin admin.
3. Go to Settings >> Simple exit popup >> Add New in your WordPress admin to add and update the pop up details.
4. To add exit popup box in the page or post, copy the below given plugin short and use it in your post.
Short code for post
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How to change width and height of the popup box?
Width of the popup window is already fixed in the code to 700px or 90% of the screen size. this is responsive window and work automatically in your screen. Height on the window is depending in the popup content.
This is live demo for gopiplus Simple exit popup plugin. This plugin uses jQuery and the Animate style library to display this pop up box. This box appear when you try to exit the browser window.Download