The following post explains how to setup/ schedule mails on Email Subscribers wordpress plugin using Parallels Plesk.
1. Login to your Parallels Plesk. If you don’t have login information, please contact your hosting and get one for you. If you have only cPanel login, Please find my another post to schedule the mails using cPanel login.
2. After you logged in go to Plesk Panel page, click Websites & Domains menu.
3. Click Scheduled Tasks menu in the Advanced Operations.
4. You will see your system user account which is created automatically by the system when your subscription is created. click on the System User name to create schedule for that account. (Select the System user under whom you want to run the scheduled task.)
5. Yes, now it’s time to schedule a task. Click Schedule New Task icon.
6. Complete all the required parameters for the schedule in this Schedule Task page.
7. Finally enter your CRON URL in the Command text box. Please find the syntax below.
/usr/bin/wget -O – -q CRON-URL
Example: /usr/bin/wget -O – -q http://www.gopiplus.com/?es=cron&guid=evnloh-eqotdy-fmswkp-oqwlgp-gbuzak
Note: Login to your plugin admin to get your cron URL (Refer screens end of this post).
In the above screen, I have scheduled to run my Cron URL on 6 times per day. Cron URL to be triggered everyday at 01:00 AM, 02:00 AM, 03:00 AM, 04:00 AM, 05:00 AM and 06:00 AM.
8. Click OK to save the task.
Where to find my cron URL?
1. To find your cron URL. Go to Cron Mail menu in your plugin admin. In this page you can easily copy your URL from the Cron Job URL text box.