WP iframe images gallery

iframe images gallery is a simple wordpress plugin to create horizontal image slideshow. Horizontal bar will be display below the images to scroll. With the help of the horizontal bar user can scroll to see the entire image. Please check the below demo.

• Simple image gallery.
  • No java-script.
  • Manual scroll to see all the images.

Live demo

336x280 1 WP iframe images gallery 336x280 2 WP iframe images gallery 336x280 3 WP iframe images gallery 336x280 4 WP iframe images gallery 336x280 5 WP iframe images gallery 336x280 6 WP iframe images gallery 336x280 7 WP iframe images gallery 336x280 8 WP iframe images gallery 336x280 9 WP iframe images gallery 336x280 10 WP iframe images gallery 336x280 11 WP iframe images gallery 336x280 12 WP iframe images gallery

• Download the plugin wp-iframe-images-gallery.zip from the download location.
  • Unpack the *.zip file and extract the /wp-iframe-images-gallery/ folder.
  • Drop the wp-iframe-images-gallery folder into your ‘wp-content/plugins’ folder.
  • You should see your new wp iframe images gallery plug-in listed.

• Search wp iframe images gallery using search option.

• Download the plugin wp-iframe-images-gallery.zip from download location.
  • Upload the available wp-iframe-images-gallery.zip file and click install now.

Short code for pages and posts: use the given short code in the pages and posts to display the gallery. Gallery width, height option available in the short code.

From version 1.0 to 6.0

[IFRAMEIMAGES:CATEGORY=Group1:W=600:H=300]

From version 6.1 onwards

[iframeimages group="Group1" width="600" height="220"]

Add directly in the theme: <?php iframe(‘Group1′ , 950, 200); ?>

Q1. How to add this plugin in the widget sidebar?
We don’t have option to add widget in version 1.0.

Q2. How to arrange the width and height of the gallery?
Width and height option available in the short code (Version 1.0).

Download link

53 Responses to“WP iframe images gallery”

July 24, 2011 at 1:44 pm #

Plugin short code :

From version 1.0 to 6.0

[IFRAMEIMAGES:CATEGORY=Group1:W=600:H=300]

From version 6.1 onwards

[iframeimages group="Group1" width="600" height="220"]

Group1 : This is the name of the image group, Option available in the admin.

2. Dapis72
    July 28, 2011 at 12:50 pm #

Hello

I have to admit that your plugins looks very nice…but most of them have same problem…image management does not work properly. If you go to phpmyadmin and manually insert images than it works, but in wordpress dashboard, u can not see any images….can u fix that.

Thank, bye

July 30, 2011 at 3:33 am #

Can u tel me where ur getting the problem…. it add table when we install plugin??

3. Jacob
    August 6, 2011 at 2:54 am #

How do I make titles appear below my images?

4. Charline Zbierski
    August 12, 2011 at 7:36 pm #

Amen to that. Just want to say thanks for a great post!

5. Harshida
    August 29, 2011 at 5:33 am #

If i am interested to fetch the images… which is currently located in different side then what should i have to do ???????????????

6. mark shirley
    August 30, 2011 at 2:08 pm #

Hi Ive put this plugin into a wordpress test site and it displays witha verticle scroll bar plus is there anyway to reduse the margin between images – thanks for the plugin – mark

7. mark shirley
    August 30, 2011 at 3:32 pm #

plus im trying to change the slider bar graphic but can’t pinpoint were it is – thanks

8. mark shirley
    August 30, 2011 at 3:44 pm #

Great little plugin only problem is when you include a large image say 500px high the image bricks-up when scrolling but great for small images thanks again.

August 31, 2011 at 1:01 am #

ur talking about which plugin??

9. mark shirley
    August 31, 2011 at 8:40 am #

HI (iframe image gallery) ignore my last comment seems to scroll perfectly today not sure why. I have two questions how do I remove the verticle scroll bar and is there any way to target the horizontal scroll bar so I can style it with css. Once again thanks for putting these plugins up for download

Cheers Mark

10. mark shirley
    September 5, 2011 at 9:04 am #

Hi – there does seem to be a problem when you scroll the image it bricks up in parts as it slides. I have obviously optimised the images.

September 18, 2011 at 1:10 pm #

New version 2.0 available… if all ur images is in same size you wont any bricks problem…

12. Debbie
    October 14, 2011 at 9:02 pm #

I’m sorry, I must be an idiot, but how/where do you load the images?

13. Debbie
    October 14, 2011 at 11:37 pm #

where does one insert the short code to make the gallery appear on my page? I cannot figure this out and you don’t give enough information. What am i doing wrong?

14. Debbie
    October 15, 2011 at 12:15 am #

Never mind, I figured it out, thanks

October 15, 2011 at 2:01 am #

• dannnoergaard
      December 12, 2011 at 3:31 pm #

please tell me then – tried to replace group1 with gallery but it doesnt work… help me. :)

15. matx
    October 31, 2011 at 10:48 am #

hi,
    how can i delete the border that appears within the table that contains the images?
    thanks!

16. hodari
    December 30, 2011 at 9:32 pm #

Great plugin, i really love it, and I’m going to use it in a new personal project.
    One question: Is it posible to have more than 10 groups? Maybe editing the php file?

• Collin
      August 10, 2012 at 3:39 am #

Scroll through the PHP–you’ll see the code

17. Rafa
    January 17, 2012 at 4:00 pm #

First of all, congratulations for the plugin. It really looks good. Unfortunately, I think I have the same problem as Debbie: I can’t upload my own images to be displayed on the gallery. You said that Group1 was the name of the image group, and that Option was available in the admin. But I’m new with wordpress and I don’t really know what “Option” and “admin” refer to. Could you please lend me a hand here?
    Thank you very much!

18. Rafa
    January 17, 2012 at 7:17 pm #

Hello again. I finally managed to solve the problem. In case anyone else gets stuck where I did, here’s the solution: just open the “Settings” menu on your WP dashboard and select “Iframe Images Gallery”. You only have to introduce the URL of the images that you want to display, insert the order number and hit the “Insert Message” buttom. It worked for me!

19. Jenise Wallwork
    January 18, 2012 at 6:02 pm #

Merely wanna remark on few general things, The website design is perfect, the subject material is very excellent : D.

20. Jan
    January 21, 2012 at 2:00 am #

Please

How put “margin” between image ???

21. Jan
    January 21, 2012 at 2:13 am #

Please

How to put “margin” between image ???

22. Christopher
    February 28, 2012 at 9:26 am #

Also looking for the same thing as Jan, how do I put a margine between each image?

23. nick
    April 20, 2012 at 6:10 pm #

sorry if this has been answered, but is there any way to show some post content and the date?

24. Jeff Foliage
    May 15, 2012 at 7:49 pm #

I’m using the beta 3.4? and that may be the issue but the manual scroll bar doesn’t show up. In my about foliage page I have four images and I would like these to much larger or if I click on one then it opens up in the slimbox that I’m using on the website. Right now 800px wide is all I can do and if someone click on a picture in order to view a larger image they just get a new page. (I tried all three settings) I don’t want them (the images) to open in a new page (too easy to walk off with) but I would like bigger versions to be seen. Maybe a 800 wide by 520 high window with large version of the images to slide back and forth… I apologize if I’m doing something wrong.

May 16, 2012 at 1:26 am #

This may be because of the theme. pls let me know the link.. use contact us page to send the link.

25. Justin
    May 18, 2012 at 5:48 am #

Hey. Great plugin. I love it. Slowly starting to switch over my site to use the plugin for every gallery. Is there anyway to lock the horizontal scrolling bar at the bottom of your browser window? And extend the length of the bar from end to end of your window? I’m also seeing a gray border or background on my images. It only shows up when I use the plug in gallery, not any other galleries. Any ideas? I’m using a Photocrati theme.
    Thank you!

Justin

May 18, 2012 at 8:34 am #

You can arrange the width and height in the plugin admin..

26. Rom1
    May 31, 2012 at 8:21 am #

Hello, just like Jan and Christopher, i want to put margin between image, with margin this plugin will be perfect!
    I went to the editor, but wasn’t able to find a sollution!
    (pardon my english i’m french).

27. Naved
    June 16, 2012 at 6:06 pm #

Gopi Thank you so much for all these plugins ….. I really want to Thank you personally

28. Collin
    August 10, 2012 at 3:19 am #

How can I increase the size of the iframe to accomodate larger images? Is this somewhere in the PHP file?

• Collin
      August 10, 2012 at 3:21 am #

Sorry Gopi–dumb question!

29. mike m
    August 27, 2012 at 5:15 am #

thank you for the plugin great addition to my word press..

30. manini
    August 28, 2012 at 6:14 pm #

need this plugin

31. Ben
    September 23, 2012 at 9:48 pm #

Can I have more than 10 groups??

• Ben
      September 26, 2012 at 6:00 am #

nevermind I figured it out thanks for this plugin one of a kind and perfect!!

• Amy
        April 13, 2013 at 6:57 pm #

HOW DID YOU FIGURE THIS OUT?? I can’t seem to.

32. Ben
    September 28, 2012 at 8:03 pm #

Having 2 problems.

1. Sometimes the gallery goes black while scrolling

2. On all browsers besides Firefox the iframe doesn’t show up?

33. Paige
    September 30, 2012 at 4:59 pm #

How do I add photos to my image gallery?

34. Chan Pak Ho
    October 27, 2012 at 12:07 pm #

if i have many group , how to add 11,12,13′s group???

35. doeuf
    November 15, 2012 at 5:03 pm #

Hi, thanks a lot for this nice plugin !

It’s seems to work well for me, anyway, I’d like to know how to get the iframe starting from left side of the window even when it’s enlarged – I mean if I want the iframe always in full window width. Probably a CSS but could you tell me where to find the right file and may be the specific css lign to edit…

Thanks a lot,

Best Regards

36. Lynn
    January 17, 2013 at 1:38 pm #

LOVE this plugin, thank you so much! A few people have asked if it’s possible to add a margin between images… any word on that?

37. Alastair
    February 5, 2013 at 10:52 pm #

Can you help please ? I’ve activated the iframe images plugin on WordPress 3.5.1. However, I find that when I paste in the short code a small version of the images for the given group appear on the page but not the large images and no scroll bar appears. If, however I paste into the php call in the “single.php” file then the full size images appear, however that only allows one group to be specified. I need to have a different gallery on different posts. Therefore need to be able to use different group calls. What am I doing wrong ?

38. Ruth
    March 23, 2013 at 4:22 pm #

Thanks Gopi for great plugins! If the images could use the WordPress image gallery uploader on a page it would be so much better. Is it possible to change this plugin to do that? So when the gallery inserts id’s into the [gallery] shortcode. Could this plugin not overwrite the same shortcode and recognize the image id’s??

Many thanks.

• Ruth
      April 22, 2013 at 8:15 pm #

The site is up live now and it’s beautiful (click on any model to see it in action) http://www.peggilepage.com/ Thank You!

39. Ben
    March 26, 2013 at 10:10 pm #

I just found your plugin and love it! Did just what I wanted in firefox, but when I saw it in chrome it didn’t contain the images in a div, but shrunk them so they didn’t need the scroll function. What could I do to fix that ?

40. Deirdre
    April 21, 2013 at 1:15 pm #

My images all contain links even though I inserted the # key as suggested – what’s going on?

41. Tolga
    June 30, 2013 at 5:08 am #

WE ARE SCREAMING HERE!!!. HOW CAN WE PUT A MARGIN BETWEEN IMAGES?!!!! HOW?