Pixelating image slideshow gallery

Pixelating image slideshow gallery wordpress plugin is the normal hyper linked image slide-show, but in IE the added images are pixelated into view.  And it’s good cross browser script (ordinary fade in effect in Mozilla browser). No need any coding language to customize this plugin. just drag and drop the widget into your sidebar and check the frond end you can able to see the pixelating image gallery with default images. to add your own images go to plugin image management page and update your images.

• Easy to install and customize.
  • Separate image management page to add images.
  • Pixelating effect in the gallery.

See live demo on sidebar and check the hyper linked images

Plugin configure

Drag and drop the widget: Go to widget menu and drag and drop the Pixelating image slideshow gallery widget to your sidebar location.

Add directly in the theme: Copy and past the mentioned code to your desired template location(ie in PHP file). <?php if (function_exists (pisg_show)) pisg_show(); ?>

• Download the plugin pixelating-image-slideshow-gallery.zip from download location.
  • Unpack the pixelating-image-slideshow-gallery.zip file.
  • Extract the /pixelating-image-slideshow-gallery/ folder.
  • Drop the pixelating-image-slideshow-gallery folder into your ‘wp-content/plugins’ folder.
  • You should see your new pixelating image slideshow gallery plug-in listed.

• Search pixelating image slideshow gallery plugin using search option.

• Go to ‘add new’ menu under ‘plugins’ tab in your word press admin.
  • Upload the available pixelating-image-slideshow-gallery.zip file and click install now.

Q1. How to update the fade-duration, pause of the gallery?

Administration → Settings → Pixelating image slideshow gallery →  Gallery setting

Q2. Where to upload my image?

Administration → Settings → Pixelating image slideshow gallery →  Image management

Q3. How the slide show manages the order?

Ordering option available in Image management page, if you want random order use Random setting in galley setting page.

12 Responses to“Pixelating image slideshow gallery”

1. Francisca
    November 12, 2010 at 12:20 pm #

Hi, I have this plugin, and I have a question. How can I write a text down the a image? How can I do it?

Please tell me!! thank you very much!!

Fran

2. Vianca
    April 8, 2011 at 11:14 pm #

D4t1gM Very true! Makes a change to see someone spell it out like that. :)

3. anil
    May 4, 2011 at 7:59 am #

hi

4. Kim
    July 18, 2011 at 5:56 am #

You have some great plugin’s available. Thank you.

5. willem
    May 10, 2012 at 8:53 am #

Can i change the size of the widget ?

• KimS
      May 22, 2012 at 11:21 pm #

What I did Willem was to fix the “div” to the size that I wanted and make my picture the same size. It worked fine with sizing for me.

6. KimS
    May 22, 2012 at 12:15 am #

I love your plugin’s. I visit your site frequently to see what’s new. Thank you.

I do have a question. I downloaded this plugin to use on my new website. The pictures changed for a few days and linked to the other websites, but now it shows a broken image x. Everything is the same. I used the php code and put it directly into my div. When I go to the settings, everything looks the same as when I set it up.

Do you have any idea what could be breaking the connection? I appreciate you and any help you can give.

Thank you.

• Gopi
      October 18, 2012 at 2:17 pm #

Hi Kims,

Please check the image url. no chance to break suddenly. Please let me know, if you found any issue.

7. Franklin
    November 1, 2012 at 3:06 pm #

I want to add the url to be directed to a new blank page. How to do it in image management under ‘Enter target link:’

8. monirjnu92
    January 5, 2013 at 5:35 pm #

This is great plugin…i just loved it.

9. Kristina
    May 20, 2013 at 1:59 am #

hi there.. must be bordering along the lines of blind and stupid… lol.. followed instructions.. made my own gallery , labeled it, loaded it.. not sure what to put as target link.. so at first I put the image url again for the target link.. didn’t work, then I did what you did and put #, didn’t work, mmmmmmm. put widget in the sidebar.. found that one pretty easy.. although it has your name for pixelating etc.. not the name of my gallery.. don’t know why.. is it suppose to.. ?

could you please take a look at the site and tell me what I am missing.. please.. I would really appreciate it so much. your plugin should be in the right sidebar.. at the top of another which is running flowplayer in a text box.

thx kristina

10. Kristina
    May 20, 2013 at 4:38 am #

couldn’t get it to work.. went back and copied everything like yours with the exception of what I named the file but pathways were the same. when I finally got a pic. it was the code for a page or a post in a text widget. the widget I was suppose to use didn’t work :( pics didn’t rotate, they only changed on refresh and their sizes were larger than what I put in. oh well.