Fade in fade out post title

Everyone loves fading in and fading out; it is an excellent way to transition between two messages, Fade in fade out post title word press plugin retrieve the post tile as per your selection and create the fade in and fade out message galley into the website.

• Easy to customize
  • Widget option
  • Short code available for page
  • Short code available for post

Live demo available below, if you want to create the same fade in fade out effect for your rss feed use Fade in fade out xml rss feed WordPress plugin. If you want to to create the same effect for your own content use WP fade in text news wordpress plugin.

Drag and drop the widget: Go to widget page under Appearance tab, Drag and drop Fade in fade out post title widget into your side bar. It’s very easy.

Add directly in the theme: Use this code, <?php fifo(); ?> to add this plugin in to your theme files.

Short code for posts and pages: Copy and paste the given short code into pages or posts. Short code : [FADEIN_FADEOUT]

Installation instruction & configuration

1. Download the plugin fade-in-fade-out-post-title.zip from download location.
  2. Unpack the *.zip file and extract the /fade-in-fade-out-post-title/ folder.
  3. Drop the ‘fade-in-fade-out-post-title’ folder into your ‘wp-content/plugins’ folder.
  4. In word press administration panels, click on plug-in from the menu.
  5. You should see your new ‘fade in fade out post title’ plug-in listed under inactive plug-in tab.
  6. To turn the word presses plug-in on, click activate.

1. Go to ‘add new’ menu under ‘plugins’ tab in your word-press admin.
  2. Search ‘fade in fade out post title’ plugin using search option.
  3. Find the plugin and click ‘Install Now’ link.
  4. Finally click activate plug-in link to activate the plug-in.

1. Download the plugin fade-in-fade-out-post-title.zip from download location.
  2. Go to ‘add new’ menu under ‘plugins’ tab in your word-press admin.
  3. Select upload link (top link menu).
  4. Upload the available fade-in-fade-out-post-title.zip file and click install now
  5. Finally click activate plug-in link to activate the plug-in.

Q1. How to arrange the plugin fade-in setting?

To update the plugin settings go to ‘Fade in fade out post title’ menu under admin setting tab.

Administration → Settings → Fade in fade out post title

Q2. Is possible to add the plugin more than one time in the same post or page?

No, only one time per page and post.

Q3. How to change the fade-in text CSS?

Just create the new CSS in your website CSS file with the name ‘fifopost_css’. this is the ID of the fade-in DIV.

Feel free to post the doubt/suggestion in the below comment section with correct email address.

How to switch language? (Version 9.1)

In version 9.1 we have option to switch plugin into 4 different language (english, dutch, french, german).

1. Open this plugin (fade-in-fade-out-post-title.php)
2. Go to line 35
3. Uncomment the language which you like to display

For example to display the plugin in Dutch, you can comment other 3 languages and uncomment only Dutch. example below.

//require_once(“language/english.php”);
require_once(“language/dutch.php”);
//require_once(“language/french.php”);
//require_once(“language/german.php”);

Related plugins

23 Responses to“Fade in fade out post title”

July 31, 2011 at 9:40 am #

Plugin short code : [FADEIN_FADEOUT]

2. Nadeem Khan
    August 9, 2011 at 9:54 pm #

Very Nice but it would have been great with an option to have a thumbnail of the post title picture !

3. Nudgu Mangal
    September 6, 2011 at 5:27 am #

Hi, I am using your fade-in and fade-out post plugin. It work very well. But I want to change the fonts for the post titles and also position the plugin to appropriate position. How can I do that?

Also, I have created a fifopost_css.css file as you have mentioned in faqs however in which folder should I put the css and which is the div id to change the fonts. Earliest reply is appreciated. Thanks

4. Paul
    November 28, 2011 at 1:53 pm #

Is there any way from the WP admin panel of making the text just white rather black to white etc

5. Grollaz
    January 16, 2012 at 7:47 pm #

Hi, i have the same question, how i can change color of the text?

6. Gerd
    January 19, 2012 at 12:38 pm #

Hi there, I would love to change the text color as well. Any way to do this?

G.

7. Randy King
    March 10, 2012 at 12:23 am #

Fade In / Fade Out has stopped working. I have tried using ID as the type, rand, category – I get “undefined” fading in and fading out. When I do get one post to come up, only one post is displayed and there is no fade in / fade out.

March 10, 2012 at 2:01 am #

is there any special character in your recent post title??

• Paleri
      June 12, 2012 at 7:58 pm #

Great plugin! However, Fade In / Fade Out has stopped working for my site too. It stopped when i upgraded from 3.3.1 to 3.3.2. I upgraded to plugin V 5.0, but still no fade in/out. What effect would special characters in most recent post have?

• Gopi
        September 21, 2012 at 1:54 pm #

Deactivate and activate the plugin once.. it will solve all the problems.

9. Benedict Bernardon
    March 20, 2012 at 11:31 pm #

heilaa!, grazie tantissimo delle super info, sono ottime. recensioni sui giochi e altri prodotti che si trovano su Amazon le ho lette qui: Recensione4You

10. Akam
    May 11, 2012 at 10:51 am #

when I change ordering from ASC to DESC the plugin stops at the first post title in blue and won’t fade out.

• Gopi
      September 21, 2012 at 1:53 pm #

Can you tel me where you change this order?

• Ron
        December 6, 2012 at 4:38 am #

I’m having the same problem on one of my sites, but it works on another. Would the title length have anything to do with it?

11. Stephen Costello
    August 3, 2012 at 9:46 pm #

hi there.

i’m using this plugin however it keeps crashing on me. says there’s a problem with one of the JS scripts.

any ideas how to fix?

cheers!!

• Gopi
      September 21, 2012 at 1:52 pm #

It may conflict on your theme or your other plugins.

12. Sue
    November 28, 2012 at 5:45 pm #

How do you change the CSS

13. ian
    December 4, 2012 at 1:22 am #

Great assortment of wordpress plugins here! I’m using the Fade in fade out post title plug and am getting an undefined error when displaying posts by category ID, this is a custom taxonomy id that I am trying to display posts from (its a QandA plugin that creats custom post types). Please let me know what I can do thanks.

14. ian
    December 5, 2012 at 8:42 pm #

Hey There,
    Does this plugin support custom taxonomy’s?

15. Ron
    December 5, 2012 at 10:12 pm #

What’s the trick for the css, it only seems to work with the first link? I want to change the color of the links, but no css I use changes anything after the first link.

16. Grey
    April 4, 2013 at 1:37 pm #

Is it possible to disable the link to the category and have the fade in text only.

17. Raj
    May 21, 2013 at 1:51 am #

Is it possible to change the color of the news?

18. Jennifer
    June 26, 2013 at 2:48 pm #

I have tried everything to get the fader to show up. I am not using right-hand columns so I can’t drag-drop it as a widget.

I have tried the brackets in my theme options area and I have tried pasting as a replacement for the headline code. I just get an error.

I’m using the Shell-Lite theme and it just doesn’t seem to pick up the fader (and yes it is activated).