What is Accordion? Accordion is a web control that allows you to provide multiple panes and display them one at a time. It is like having several collapsible panels where only one can be expanded at a time. See the plugin Live Demo below.
Facility of this plugin
- Option to set timeout between slide.
- Pause on hover.
- Option to set With/Height.
How to add gallery in the Posts or Pages? Copy and paste the given short code into pages or posts. Short code available below
In the short code, GALLERY1 is the name of the gallery. This option available in the plugin admin page.
- Download the plugin jquery-accordion-slideshow.zip from download location.
- Go to add new menu under plugins tab in your word-press admin.
- Select upload link (top link menu).
- Upload the available jquery-accordion-slideshow.zip file and click install now.
- Finally click activate plug-in link to activate the plug-in.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How to upload my image?
After activated the plugin in default it will fetch images from the below location.
You have to change this folder location to your original location. (Best practice is don’t upload your original images into this default folder instead you change this default path to original path
Q2. I can’t see my images in the front end?
Make sure the directory name is entered correctly on the admin page. And don’t forgot the last slash (i.e. the folder path must end with slash)
Q3. Where is this plugin admin option?
Go to Administration → Setting Menu → Jquery accordion slideshow
Q4. Is this plugin uses the JQuery script?
Yes, this plugin have separate JQuery script to render the slideshow in the page.