What is Accordion? Accordion is a web control that allows you to provide multiple panes and display them one at a time. It is like having several collapsible panels where only one can be expanded at a time. See the plugin Live Demo below.
Features of this plugin
- Option to set timeout between slide.
- Pause on hover.
- Option to set With/Height.
- Download the plugin jquery-accordion-slideshow.zip from download location.
- Go to add new menu under plugins tab in your WordPress admin.
- Click upload plugin button.
- Upload the available jquery-accordion-slideshow.zip file and click install now.
- Finally click activate plugin link to activate the plugin.
How to add a gallery in the Posts or Pages? Copy and paste the given shortcode into pages or posts. Shortcode is available below.
In the shortcode, GALLERY1 is the name of the gallery. This option is available on the plugin admin page.
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[jquery-accordion gallery="GALLERY1"]' ); ?>
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How to upload my image?
After activating the plugin in default it will fetch images from the below location.
You have to change this folder location to your original location. (Best practice is don’t upload your original images into this default folder instead you change this default path to the original path
Q2. I can’t see my images in the front end?
Make sure the directory name is entered correctly on the admin page. And don’t forget the last slash (i.e. the folder path must end with a slash)
Q3. Where is this plugin admin option?
Go to Administration >> Setting Menu >> jQuery accordion slideshow
Q4. Is this plugin uses the jQuery script?
Yes, this plugin has a separate jQuery script to render the slideshow on the page.