wp photo text slider 50

Wp photo text slider 50 this is an another JQuery based slideshow plugin for wordpress. We can create the beautiful slideshow with this plugin the slider optionally contain heading, Image and content. Four different slider option available Left to Right, Right to Left, Up to Down, Down to Up. This slider supports all browsers.

Do you like to use the same scroll for your recent post instead of own content? then use my wordPress plugin random post slider. to download the plugin click here.

Live demo available on this post. We can add more slider in the same page. This plugin have separate CSS file. If you know basic CSS, then it will be easy for you style it the way you like.

• Short code option.
  • Can add many time in the same page.
  • Scroll left, Scroll Right, Scroll Up, Scroll down option.
  • Each image hyper-lined.
  • Have option to show description along with image.

Live demo 1

Wp photo slider 1

sing 1 wp photo text slider 50

Wp photo text slider 50 this is an another JQuery based slideshow plugin for WordPress. We can create the beautiful slideshow with this plugin the slider optionally contain heading, Image and content. Four different slider option available Left to Right, Right to Left, Up to Down, Down to Up.

Wp photo slider 2

sing 2 wp photo text slider 50

Four different slider option available Left to Right, Right to Left, Up to Down, Down to Up. This slider supports all browsers. Do you like to use the same scroll for your recent post instead of own content? then use my WordPress plugin random post slider. to download the plugin click here.

Wp photo slider 3

sing 3 wp photo text slider 50

Wp photo slider 4

sing 4 wp photo text slider 50

Wp photo slider 5

sing 5 wp photo text slider 50

Security

Only website admin and the user have the administrator privilege can see and change the gallery setting and can add, update, delete the plugin images in the website administration area. watch the video tutorial to add images into gallery.

• Download the plugin wp-photo-text-slider-50.zip from the download link.
  • Unpack the *.zip file and extract the /wp-photo-text-slider-50/ folder.
  • Drop the wp-photo-text-slider-50 folder into your ‘wp-content/plugins’ folder.
  • You should see your new wp photo text slider 50 plug-in listed.

• Search wp photo text slider 50 plugin using search option.

• Download the plugin wp-photo-text-slider-50.zip from download link.
  • Upload the available wp-photo-text-slider-50.zip file and click install now.

Drag and Drop the Widget :
Go to widget page under Appearance tab, Drag and drop Wp photo text slider 50 widget into your side bar.

Add the gallery in the Posts or Pages :
Copy and paste the given short code into pages or posts.

Short code from version 1.0 to 5.0

[WP-PHOTO-SLIDER:TYPE=gallery1]

Short code from version 5.1 onwards

[wp-photo-slider type="gallery1" direction="scrollUp" random="YES"]

Add directly in the theme :
Use this code, <?php wp_50_slider(); ?>  to add the gallery to your theme files.

Short code definition

Short code from version 1.0 to 5.0

[WP-PHOTO-SLIDER:TYPE=gallery1]

“WP-PHOTO-SLIDER” default text. “gallery1″ this is your gallery type (You can find the type name in the admin image management area).

Short code from version 5.1 onwards

[wp-photo-slider type="gallery1" direction="scrollUp" random="YES"]

type : Enter your gallery type.
direction : Enter one of four available direction (scrollLeft/scrollRight/scrollUp/scrollDown).

Video tutorial

Click here

Q1. Can I scroll the images in random order?

Yes, random display option available in the short code and widget gallery setting.

Q2. Can I arrange the news scroll order?

In the image management page we have separate field to arrange the image order.

Q3. Can I hide any images temporary?

Yes, in the image management page update the “Display status” to “NO” for the particular image to stop front end display.

Q4. What is “Enter target option” in the image management form?

The target option attribute specifies where to open the linked document.
_blank Open the linked document in a new window or tab.
_self Open the linked document in the same frame as it was clicked (this is default).

Q5. Is possible to change the scroll style(Direction)?

Yes, We have four types of scroll direction “ScrollLeft”, “ScrollRight”, “ScrollUp”, “ScrollDown”.

103 Responses to“wp photo text slider 50”

June 3, 2011 at 3:15 am #

Short code from version 1.0 to 5.0

[WP-PHOTO-SLIDER:TYPE=gallery1]

Short code from version 5.1 onwards

[wp-photo-slider type="gallery1" direction="scrollUp" random="YES"]

2. Otto kar
    June 3, 2011 at 6:15 pm #

Your work is excelent, easy to use and very usefull.

Is the image description taken from MySQL or a flat file?

Thanks for share your work.

June 4, 2011 at 5:07 am #

I have plan to create separate page to enter image url and description..

3. Richard
    June 13, 2011 at 7:48 am #

please add Fancy zoom effect. Thank

4. VS
    June 28, 2011 at 9:21 pm #

The download button points to a broken link on the plugin downloads page.

Can you please fix this?

VS

June 29, 2011 at 1:19 am #

this plugin is in under construction …

• Lacey
        July 23, 2011 at 11:41 am #

Times are changing for the better if I can get this olnine!

July 3, 2011 at 7:58 am #

Now this plugin available for download…

6. Any Devancy
    July 4, 2011 at 1:39 am #

Thanks so much,
    A nice plugin

7. Lubov_M
    July 4, 2011 at 11:17 am #

Спасибо за интересный плагин!

8. drew
    July 4, 2011 at 5:33 pm #

how can I make the “heading” text smaller, my css makes it too big can I edit the plugin to make the header text smaller? also is there anyway of putting html in the “description” box?

July 5, 2011 at 1:08 am #

U can easily update the style.. separate CSS file available in the plugin folder..

• Melo Hamilton
      September 24, 2011 at 7:04 pm #

First Thank you for this magnificent plugin (wp photo text slider 50) and also the superb slideshow gallery I am using them both with success on my home page…. Can you tell me how to change the background color clear?
      Melo

9. Taxi Software
    July 5, 2011 at 8:18 am #

I was wondering how do you change the colour scheme for each slider?

July 5, 2011 at 8:50 am #

new color for each slider is possible… How ?? in the CSS file u can see two set of styles… like that u create another set of style and in the pluign PHP file make the static CSS name to dynamic…

10. Felix
    July 6, 2011 at 8:28 pm #

Is there a way to display nav buttons on the slider ?

11. cindy
    July 7, 2011 at 5:59 am #

this is the kind of plugin I was looking for. image + lots of texts. the only one thing missing is the navigation button as felix has asked. anybody knows how to do it?
    thank you.

12. Kunio Chuang
    July 10, 2011 at 12:07 am #

Why I must reload the page to see the full images by using “wp-photo-text-slider-50″ plugin ?
    When I click “About me” on my web, it just display the half images on Google Chrome, so I must reload the page to make it work normally.

13. Ally
    July 10, 2011 at 7:57 am #

First off, thanks so much for your excellent work, it is very much appreciated.

I am trying to implement wp photo text slider 50 plugin using the php code insert into a Linkable Title Html and Php Widget by PepLamb widget.

I have managed to display the image, the description but I cannot get the heading to display.

Have you any advice?

14. Rajiv
    July 23, 2011 at 5:17 am #

This plugin is outdated and it is not compatible with new WordPress 3.2

July 23, 2011 at 12:53 pm #

Its working fine in wp 3.2.1

15. V
    July 28, 2011 at 7:01 pm #

Would it be possible to add a navigational bar on top like this website? http://waveaccounting.com/

You can set the slider time to unlimited and allow visitor to click on specific slider they want to see.

July 29, 2011 at 1:38 am #

I will try…

16. TaeKwo
    July 30, 2011 at 8:57 pm #

Just to say thank you for this plugin. It’s superb and I trust it when be more so as you upgrade. The speed is kind of fast and there seems to be no option to reduce.

How about the text and photo pausing when the mouse cursor is on them? How about a link on the title?

With this code () in theme files, the heading doesn’t appear. Do I need to specify gallery type in the code?

Again, thanks!

17. Susan
    August 1, 2011 at 12:02 am #

Thanks you for this great plugin. I have loaded it and am now customizing it for my page. Very cool.

Is there a way to slow down the slider? It seems fast for the viewer to read all the text. I tried to slow it down on the plugin control panel, that didn’t work.

Also, it would be great if the reader could click on the slide to stop it . . . or if there was an arrow for the content to move to the next slide.

Thanks again. This is great and I know it will only get better!

18. alec
    August 1, 2011 at 3:54 am #

hi i can’t get more than three digits in the slider timeout gallery settings menu. I changed it once now i cannot get it back to the original 5000. I am capped at using only three digits which means i can only go as high as 999. I need it at around 9000 or more.

• David Z
      February 6, 2013 at 9:29 am #

I changed that value by going to MYSQL via PHPmy admin.
      search for wp_50 in wp_options table.

19. Joanna
    August 3, 2011 at 3:33 am #

Hi, wondering the same thing as Alec above! Love it, but really need to slow it down.

20. Felix
    August 5, 2011 at 12:13 am #

I have 2 slideshows on one page, one of them is working fine but the other one displays the photos on the top of each other…

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot

21. Clenn Page
    August 8, 2011 at 10:18 am #

Hi. I try to change the delay time for the slider to 9000 but it only have an option to set it below one thousand or 900. I cannot add more zero on it. May i know why? thanks

22. Marika
    August 14, 2011 at 5:42 pm #

It seems to be such a wonderful plugin, but it doesn’t display headings in Russian :( Is there a way to fix this?

23. Aman
    August 16, 2011 at 7:27 am #

Can I upload images to the server myself? It seems I can not. Is it possible to link the images to a page? Thank you.

24. Corey
    August 22, 2011 at 9:26 pm #

I was having the same speed issue mentioned several times above. No matter what speed settings I enter on the settings page, they don’t seem to have any effect. I’m no PHP whiz, but I edited the default values on line 278 in wp-photo-text-slider-50.php and that does the trick (by the way, I’m using the shortcode – not sure what effect if any this will have on the widget.) Hopefully that helps some of you.

Cool plugin!

25. James
    August 24, 2011 at 3:43 am #

Hey Gopi.
    Whenever I start a fresh browser and go to my page, the WP Slider appears tiny on the page…much smaller than the images I’ve loaded into it.
    Only when I click refresh-page, do I get full size image slider…

Why is this? How can I fix?

26. japanworm
    August 28, 2011 at 1:00 pm #

Hello!
    Great plugin. Exactly what I was looking for.
    However, it seems to inferfere with all of my other plugins that are jquery based. Is there a “no conflict” option? Otherwise I can’t use the plugin, I’m afraid :(

27. Mechanic
    August 28, 2011 at 8:40 pm #

Biraz ugraştıryor ama olsun teşekkurler

28. Renita
    September 1, 2011 at 4:44 am #

I installed the plugin and it works but it causes another plugin WP UI Tabs to not work properly. Do you have any idea why that would be?

29. brett
    September 1, 2011 at 11:24 pm #

The doesn’t work in the sidebar for me. Simply shows the entire gallery on the screen instead of sliding through the gallery

30. GUE
    September 8, 2011 at 9:06 am #

Is ther any possibilty to use more than one slider (with different content and configuration) in one wp installation?

31. Marten
    September 10, 2011 at 12:48 am #

Slider SPEED & Timeout:
    In “wp-photo-text-slider-50.php” change line 163 & 166
    change maxlength=(currently “3”) into “5”

Ploblem solved.

• jan
      October 22, 2012 at 6:10 pm #

Thanks, this worked for me too!

32. url
    September 16, 2011 at 10:31 am #

Hi. I try to change the delay time for the slider to 9000 but it only have an option to set it below one thousand or 900. I cannot add more zero on it. May i know why? thank you

33. ja
    October 1, 2011 at 7:22 pm #

I have 3.1.2. The plugin is not working. All I see are the images listed vertically. I have followed the tutorial exactly. Any suggestions on what to do next?

October 2, 2011 at 2:45 am #

Check your Jquery.. is that conflict with another plugin??

34. Rian
    October 6, 2011 at 10:17 am #

It’s not working. The codes always appear whenever I try to paste the short codes in my posts. What can i do with it? Even with your previous plugin, the code appears and it doesn’t work for me

35. Miranda
    October 14, 2011 at 2:29 pm #

Hi and thank you for a great plugin. I have a question. I would like to add a button in the description part but it automatically add \ causing the images to not display.

Quick esample:

How can I solve this?

Thank you in advance!

36. Miranda
    October 14, 2011 at 2:30 pm #

Another try, code was deleten in this box:

Quick esample:
    img src=\”images/image.png\” alt=\”\” width=\”179\” height=\”39\” border=\”0\”

37. ALEX
    October 17, 2011 at 4:55 pm #

When i used it , text exceeds the border of my theme ..what will i do ???

38. ALEX
    October 19, 2011 at 3:53 pm #

How can i set the height of the plugin???

39. Stepan
    October 31, 2011 at 1:29 pm #

Hello! Slider in widget shows all the images at the same time! why?

• Lawrence
      March 6, 2012 at 11:06 pm #

Slide displays as a list. How can I rectify this? I was looking at the video tutorial and saw a function to select type of display but that does not show up in my admin.
      Any suggestions would be appreciated.
      Best Regards,
      Lawrence

40. Joe
    November 7, 2011 at 9:22 pm #

I’m getting \’ when I try to use an apostrophe in my txt. I’ve see this as an issue on some of your other plugins that you quickly fixed. Any chance you can take a look at this one as well

41. Alberto
    November 17, 2011 at 2:12 am #

Hello, thank you very much for your plugin, but just be missing what many have called you, “navigation buttons, or at least one stop. I hope we can help and thank you very much.

42. jeuxdotnet
    November 19, 2011 at 2:39 am #

Hello! Slider in widget shows all the images at the same time! why?

November 19, 2011 at 2:46 am #

JQuery not render properly or java-script conflict..

43. jeuxdotnet
    November 19, 2011 at 2:40 am #

Good day very cool site!! Guy .. Excellent .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally?I am happy to find so many useful info here within the put up, we need develop more techniques on this regard, thanks for sharing

44. Gloria
    December 1, 2011 at 6:42 pm #

I have tried adjusting the speed through the setting control, however its still not working. Could you please send me the instructions on how to do so.

45. jay
    December 7, 2011 at 4:59 pm #

when i change the images and description in the scroll “edit a post” nothing shows up on my homepage the widget is blank.

46. bubljo
    December 8, 2011 at 12:15 pm #

Hey

I have problem with date on slider, it shows date which has nothing to do with date someone wrote post. What to do plz?
    Thx

47. Dave M.
    December 10, 2011 at 7:00 pm #

Can one use more than one slider (with different content and configuration) in one wp installation?

This question was asked earlier – GUE, September 8, 2011 at 9:06 am – yet, there was no reply.

I would like to use two on my front page with two different contents.

• Dave M.
      December 10, 2011 at 8:08 pm #

So…

Inserted directly into my theme is:
      if (function_exists (wp_50_slider)) wp_50_slider(‘type=arrivals’);

…this only shows images grouped under ‘gallery type’ – arrivals

…then I insert this directly into my theme, in a different section on the same page:

if (function_exists (wp_50_slider)) wp_50_slider(‘type=events’);

…it shows the first image from the ‘arrivals’ gallery type, none from the ‘events’ gallery type, and it does not scroll.

Could you please assist, because this plugin does exactly what I want it to, but I would like two of them on my front page.

• Dave M.
        December 10, 2011 at 8:15 pm #

I also notice that in your demo above, the two separate sliders have different ID numbers – wp_50_photo and wp_50_photo1 – how is this achieved?

There are no instructions on here which describe this and when I change the Title on the Gallery Setting admin page, it wipes out the previous one.

…confused.

48. col m
    December 16, 2011 at 1:06 pm #

Great plugins. Is there any way to stop all the images from being displayed for a second when you change / refresh the page? Have tried z-index but have had no luck.

Many Thanks

Col

49. Auceza
    December 29, 2011 at 7:59 pm #

Hello!!!
    I am using your plugin and i like it. :)

But – however – at the browser google chrome it doesn’t work well.
    Maybe you like to check my website with google chrome???
    Then you will see that it only shows a little part of the images.
    I have to reload the website to get the right performance. Curious, isn’t it???

With fiirefox i got no problems.
    What i have to do to solve this problem with google chrome???

Greetings, Auc

• saib
      February 23, 2012 at 4:08 pm #

hi!!

I am using your plugin and i like it very much.

It seems very good in ie and ff. But not in chrome and safari.

Can u tell me how can i fix it. or how can i change the height and width of scroller or images????

Many Thanks
      saib

50. Silver
    January 12, 2012 at 7:59 pm #

When I try to add the code
    [WP-PHOTO-SLIDER:TYPE=gallery1]
    on a specific Page area on the homepage, the image and text exceeds the column width. I also tried adding the Widget option and it does the same. I’m getting frustrated playing around with this. Can someone help me out?

51. Silver
    January 20, 2012 at 4:09 am #

Is there a way to automatically RESIZE ALL IMAGES on the slider to a specific width and height without having to upload 2 of the same images in large and thumbnail version?

52. Omar
    January 20, 2012 at 10:11 am #

Is there a way to fix this ? : The plugin generated 7 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.

The problems is when i want to log in in the wp , i see a blank page and don`t resolve without deactivate the plugin

53. suresh
    February 1, 2012 at 11:21 am #

hai in this images are coming but sliding is not coming

54. Lawrence
    March 6, 2012 at 11:22 pm #

In the add new post or page screen I can see the option :
    FORMAT with radio buttons to select standard, aside or gallery.
    In my configuration I do not see this option. How do I activate this option?

55. Malissa Boehner
    April 10, 2012 at 1:24 am #

Utterly indited written content, regards for information. “In the fight between you and the world, back the world.” by Frank Zappa.

56. Muhammad Qasim
    April 23, 2012 at 7:03 am #

Can i disable the random slideshow ?? and make an option at the bottom of next and previous buttons through which next slides come ?? please embed this feature also.

57. Lei
    May 11, 2012 at 8:06 am #

Can this plugin be used in multilingual site? I try, but it does not work.

58. Mike
    July 10, 2012 at 10:10 am #

Is it possible to position the image below the text?

59. Robert
    August 4, 2012 at 12:13 pm #

is it possible to change the image size to 100x100px, and where?

60. kaustubh
    August 20, 2012 at 7:05 pm #

Hi. the theme code does not work at all!!

Tried using the following but no success!

Nothing works!!

The shortcode seems to work on an individual page, any assistance would be helpful!

61. Etay Vas
    September 4, 2012 at 8:57 am #

Hey guys,

To all those who got the plugin to show all the info without any movement:
    Go to the plugin dir.

Edit File : wp-photo-text-slider-50.php

Delete LINE 325
    wp_enqueue_script( ‘jquery-1.3.2.min’, get_option(‘siteurl’).’/wp-content/plugins/wp-photo-text-slider-50/js/jquery-1.3.2.min.js’);

I guess that the old used Jquery file is the cause of this.

Cheers,

Etay

62. Evelyn
    September 4, 2012 at 8:42 pm #

When you first go to the home page and view this plugin the images are cut off. If you navigate from the home page to another on the site, then back to the home page, the images are showing just fine. Please advise on what I should do to prevent the images from being cut off when you first go to the site. I’m using this plugin for the section titled, “Lucky Happenings”.
    Thank you.

63. TeamOnlineMoneyMakers
    September 10, 2012 at 7:26 am #

Unfortunately it’s not working.
    Getting this error message above the slider (and all the images are shown across the entire page). Seems like some old coding is used:

Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-photo-text-slider-50/wp-photo-text-slider-50.php on line 197

Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-photo-text-slider-50/wp-photo-text-slider-50.php on line 202

64. Phillip Copeland
    September 25, 2012 at 1:42 am #

When using this plugin it will not let my current slider that was made in the theme to work.
    What can i do to fix this?

65. FziShk
    October 6, 2012 at 12:33 pm #

Hey !

i want to use the different galleries in my theme page,
    and i try this code :
    if (function_exists (wp_50_slider)) wp_50_slider(‘type=gallery2’);

its showing the result but the 2nd slider not working , can any one tell me alternate solution ? and also left right arrow instead of random images !

can we change the shortcode into theme code ?
    well i tried this but showing dump result lol,,,

66. Jason LeLiever
    October 19, 2012 at 11:27 am #

Hi, love the plugin! Very easy to use. I am having difficulty resizing it though to fit larger photos without them being trimmed in the window. Mainly just need to know where to change the size of the widget! Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

• Flint
      March 19, 2013 at 9:06 am #

In the plugin’s CSS file look for:

#wp_50_photo1 {
      border: 0px solid #bdc7d8;
      padding: 0px;
      margin-bottom: 0px;

Add the desired height you would like the container to be in there:

height:275px !important;

Hope that helps :)

67. MAgdalena
    October 30, 2012 at 6:37 pm #

Hi, how can i put more than 5 slides in the image management? i need 8!

68. scott
    December 4, 2012 at 4:20 am #

Can you please tell me how to slow down the speed of the scrolling text. I tried using the WP interface but it did not work. Is there a specific area within the HTML code where I can slow things down. I am hoping to have each image pause for 10seconds.

69. Ally
    December 11, 2012 at 5:32 am #

Hi, for info of anyone else chasing their tail, I found that if I included a link in the Description and formed it using the standard <a href=" " then it would break the link. If I omitted the speech marks than the link works.

Hope that helps

• Deborah
      March 24, 2013 at 2:39 am #

WOW Ally, thanks for that info, I “chased my tail” all day! It’s nice when people POST their solutions and findings. Appreciated!

70. Uwe Meißner
    January 20, 2013 at 3:19 pm #

Hy there,
    I found a bug in the “photo text slider 50!”
    The Timeout allows only until 999 not 5000 or something like that (only 3 numbers / not 4 or 5) – it`s to fast, to read the content. please update the script!

THX
    Uwe Meißner

Art Director
    ONE-STEP-MEDIA
    http.//www.one-step-media.de

• Flint
      March 19, 2013 at 9:00 am #

A bit late maybe but…

$wp_50 = $wp_50 . “jQuery(‘#wp_50_photo1′).cycle({fx: ‘”.$wp_50_direction.”‘,speed: 700,timeout: 5000″;

Change the values here (speed:700, timeout:5000) to the speed you would like the slides to change.

Hope this helps someone.

• Deborah
        March 23, 2013 at 6:00 am #

This also does not work for me, using Thesis 1.8.5 – the slides change to quickly not enough time to read, and editing the plug-in’s php makes no difference. Really could use a fix or info. THANKS!

71. Daragott
    March 18, 2013 at 4:51 pm #

Hi, it does nt work with me. My wordpress theme is magazinum. I paste the code in a post, publish, but nothing appear in the post.

Same problem with WP Anything Slider

If someone can help, it would be appreciate

72. Flint
    March 19, 2013 at 8:54 am #

Is there an option somewhere that I am missing to add navigation arrows? the logic seems to be in the .js files (play, pause etc).

73. Flavio
    March 22, 2013 at 3:30 am #

Hey! How can I use internationalization on description field in this plugin? I’m tring

But the code apper commented like this:

How can I fix It!?

74. Deborah
    March 23, 2013 at 6:17 am #

On the issue of changing the timeout so you can read the content, go to Plug-In Editor, Select this product from dropdown, in the PHP file, locate maxlength – and if you see maxlengh = 3, change that to 5, do it on all entries in the file. THEN, I also did as FLINT suggested in the same file:

–If you go to ‘wp-photo-text-slider-50.php’ in the plugin’s root folder you will see this code around line 270 – 275:

I then updated the file, and went back to settings, and set the same numbers in the settings page – now it allows up to 5 digits, and works great now. THANKS!

75. Aurelio Martinez
    April 8, 2013 at 4:35 pm #

Can I get the target link to open in a new window?

76. Aurelio Martinez
    April 9, 2013 at 3:14 am #

Also how can I get the scroller to center. Anyone?

77. Aurelio Martinez
    April 9, 2013 at 2:48 pm #

Disregard the question on having the target link to open in new window. It was right in front of my face…

78. makerbeamservice
    April 9, 2013 at 5:09 pm #

How can I align the slider when using a page when using the shortcode:

[wp-photo-slider type="gallery1" direction="scrollUp" random="YES"]

? Maybe its obvious but I can’t get it working.

79. sania
    April 10, 2013 at 10:27 am #

This plugin is working fine for me but i want to add this slider at two places on the same page with different background-images?? can you please tell me is it possible or not i have tried but could not exactly what i want yet…….

Kindly reply me fast as i need it today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincere

80. sania
    April 10, 2013 at 10:31 am #

How to set photo slider type in coding??? like gallery1 and gallery2

81. declawing cats
    April 11, 2013 at 8:07 am #

Hello, Neat post. There is a problem along with your site
    in internet explorer, would test this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace
    chief and a big part of folks will omit your wonderful writing due to this problem.

82. Calin
    April 17, 2013 at 9:17 am #

You should change the maximum length from the timeout input to 4, currently is 3

83. Go Go Web
    June 4, 2013 at 12:04 am #

You should add few more live demos I think. Great extension thank you :))