Random image gallery with fancy zoom

The Random image gallery with fancy zoom plug-in which allows you to simply and easily show random image any where in your template files or using widgets with on-click fancy zoom effect. You can upload the original images directly into the folder or you can set the existing image folder location; this plugin will automatically generate the perfect thumbnail image based on the mentioned width.This plugin is very useful to showcase images randomly to user. Best practice is don’t use the default image location to store your images.

What is fancy zoom script? Fancy zoom is a simple, modest script used to overlay images on the current page. click and see the demo you will get understand.

Plugin demo available on sidebar/post click and see the fancy zoom effect. Refresh this page and see the another image on sidebar.

Live demo

336x280 1 Random image gallery with fancy zoom

• Simple and easy installation.
  • This will create thumbnail image.
  • Display one image on random order.
  • Fancy zoom effect on mouse click.

Want to display images with link box effect instead of this of this fancy zoom effect? Click here to see Random image gallery with light box plugin.

Drag and Drop the Widget : Go to widget page under Appearance tab, Drag and drop R I G W F Z widget into your side bar. its very easy.

Add directly in the theme : Use this code <?php if (function_exists (rigwfz_show)) rigwfz_show(); ?> to add the gallery to your Theme files.

Short code for posts and pages: Copy and paste the given short code into pages or posts.

Short code from the version 1.0 to version 6.0

[RIGWFZ]

Short code from the version 7.0 onwards

[random-fanzy-zoom]

• Download the plugin random-image-gallery-with-fancy-zoom.zip from download link.
  • Unpack the random-image-gallery-with-fancy-zoom.zip file
  • Extract the /random-image-gallery-with-fancy-zoom/ folder.
  • Drop the random-image-gallery-with-fancy-zoom folder into your ‘wp-content/plugins’ folder.
  • You should see your new random image gallery with fancy zoom plug-in listed.

• Search random image gallery with fancy zoom plugin using search option.

• Upload the available random-image-gallery-with-fancy-zoom.zip file and click install now.

Q1. Plugin setting link?

Dashboard → Setting → R I G W F Z

Click the above link to update the plugin settings.

Q2. Thumbnail not display?

To create thumbnail the “GD support” must be enabled to your PHP setting (its default enabled mode, if not please check your phpinfo file and contact your server).

Q3. Where to change the thumbnail width?

Go to ‘R I G W F Z’ link under SETTINGS TAB to update the setting, the height of the image automatically re-sized based on your width.

Q4. Close button not display in light box effect?

Open “rigwfz_js/FancyZoom.js” file and set full path to mentioned variables zoomImagesURI .

“wp-content/plugins/random-image-gallery-with-fancy-zoom/rigwfz_img/”
to
“http://yourwebsitename.com/wp-content/plugins/random-image-gallery-with-fancy-zoom/rigwfz_img/”

Q5. Where to upload my images?

After activated the plugin in default it will fetch image from the below location.
wp-content/plugins/random-image-gallery-with-fancy-zoom/random-gallery/

You have to change this folder location to your original location. (Best practice is don’t upload your original image into this folder instead you change this default path to original path)

Q6. How to add random images into posts and pages?

In version 4.0 short code option available, So just paste the short code ([RIGWFZ]) in the posts or pages to add the random images.

Other image sideshow plugin

27 Responses to“Random image gallery with fancy zoom”

1. Sam Utvik
    August 7, 2010 at 6:04 am #

Made a video about this, would you and anyone else here mind looking at it real fast and let me know what you think? I left the link in the website field, hopefully you can access it. I’d appreciate it greatly, thank you

2. Straight Hair Styles
    November 14, 2010 at 8:13 am #

Hi Gopi, Thanks for the plugin..great plugin for my site

3. Saj Choudhary
    November 15, 2010 at 4:26 am #

I’ve installed this.
    I had to display a map and yes, it works.

Only problem is that it’s displaying the map on every single page of the website.
    I only want it to be displayed on one page, not all of them.

Any help is appreciated.

4. alex
    November 16, 2010 at 3:14 am #

thanks great plugin

For some reason i am not able to change size of the Thumbnail. I have change the width under SETTINGS TAB to update the setting. but it still not wotking

5. Simon Blackburn
    November 16, 2010 at 8:54 pm #

Excellent Plugin. I would like to see a fancy zoom effect combined into one of your slideshow gallery plugins This would be the cherry on top for me.

6. KYovev
    December 17, 2010 at 2:48 pm #

Saj Choudhary , in your case you should not use the widget but copy/paste the php code in the page where you want the map to appear. for eg. if you wisht to display the map on the contacts page, open that page for edditing, switch to html and paste the code where the map you want to appear.

I have a question too. I am using a LightBox gallery effects for my images and the RIGWFZ widget to display random images in the sidebar. However, when in a gallery page and clicking on an image, it opens using the LightBox but when i close it it is opend using your script. How shoud i fix this?
    Thanks for your help and for the great work!

7. Simone
    February 3, 2011 at 7:39 am #

hi, i would like Random image show only home page and not all page. Where should I put the code?

8. 外遇
    February 22, 2011 at 2:34 am #

Your page is looks mercy, your graphics are nice, and what’s more, you use reference that are relevant to what you are saying,2

9. SimpleFast Networking Survey
    March 4, 2011 at 9:52 pm #

My company needs individuals to complete our social media surveys. Check the questions that apply to you at http://www.socialsurveys.net then pick your prize for your time. Thanks folks.

10. Megan
    March 10, 2011 at 5:38 am #

I was just wondering how i can add my own images? currently it is displaying random photos. Is it possible to use my own images? please let me know, any help would be greatly appreciated.

11. optymalizacja
    April 1, 2011 at 9:02 am #

Many thanks for your personal anxiety along with work! These things on the site can be amazing. Also My spouse and i considerably appreciate your current suggestions. Personally these are generally crucial matters. Nonetheless cheers. Decent browse.

12. Saleem
    May 31, 2011 at 1:30 pm #

It displays only one image. I need to display almost 12 images in a Grid view and when clicked on some of them it should zoom.
    It is possible with this plug in ??

May 31, 2011 at 1:35 pm #

At present no short code available for this plugin…

August 24, 2011 at 2:42 pm #

In Version 4.0 short code option available

See the short below

[RIGWFZ]

13. Amit
    August 29, 2011 at 8:45 am #

I install Version 4.0 according tutorial but it is not working in wp 3.2.1 please help…

14. Ellen
    August 31, 2011 at 4:03 am #

What to do if I’m denied permission to access uploads from the server?

15. Mike
    August 31, 2011 at 6:20 pm #

I need to center my images in my widget. Can you tell me where in the code I can do that please?

Great plugin by the way!

16. taeff
    September 7, 2011 at 2:25 pm #

I’m running WP 3.2.1. Version 3.0 of RIGWFZ worked great on it. Then I updated to version 4.0, the thumbnail is shown on the page, but when I click on it, the loader shows up on the top left of the page instead of centred (as before in 3.0) and no zoomed image is shown, only the close-button…

Anyone else in here with this problem???

17. Stephane
    September 20, 2011 at 9:47 am #

Hello. Realy nice but don’t work with Firefox V6 :( Is it possible to fix this probleme?

18. jamesgao
    October 29, 2011 at 4:28 am #

very good

19. jay
    December 6, 2011 at 6:37 pm #

Awesome plugin and I really would like to use it.. However, I change my wp-content folder and use something more specific. This appears to break the plugin. I tried going through the plugin and replacing the wp-content, but I had not luck.. Any suggestions?

20. Lang
    December 14, 2011 at 10:42 pm #

When used as a sidebar widget, is there any way to change the aspect ratio? I want to reduce the height (not the width) of the thumbnail so that the image takes up less room in the sidebar.

December 15, 2011 at 2:49 am #

height is depends on the mentioned with, it take automatically

21. Ziarre
    December 31, 2011 at 5:53 pm #

Thanks for cnoritbuting. It’s helped me understand the issues.

22. mamun sultan nur
    April 17, 2012 at 8:28 am #

Hello. Realy nice

23. muki
    June 21, 2013 at 4:20 pm #

hello, thanks for your plugin, but I have a little question about it.
    that is I can’t display the images in my blog, here is the image html code:

but the browser can’t find the url.

and here is my GD setting, the GD setting is enabled,

so, I have no idea what’s wrong about it, can anyone tell me :(?

sorry bother u , and hope have a nice day :)

24. muki
    June 21, 2013 at 4:21 pm #

seems like the comment doesn’t show the img code,
    here is the img src = http://localhost/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/random-image-gallery-w…image-gallery-with-fancy-zoom/random-gallery/&IMGNAME=2.jpg&MAXWIDTH=960