The following article explains how to create a auto schedule (cron job) for email posts to subscribers wordpress plugin using cPanel or Plesk.
Set up scheduled tasks (cron jobs) in Plesk
1. Login to your Parallels Plesk. If you don’t have login information, please contact your hosting and get one for you.
2. After you logged in go to Plesk Panel page, click Websites & Domains menu.
3. Click Scheduled Tasks menu in the Advanced Operations.
4. You will see your system user account which is created automatically by the system when your subscription is created. click on the System User name to create schedule for that account.
5. Yes, now it’s time to schedule a task. Click Schedule New Task icon.
6. Complete all the required parameters for the schedule in Schedule Task page.
7. Finally enter below command in the Command text box.
/usr/bin/wget -O - -q CRONURL
Example: /usr/bin/wget -O – -q http://www.gopiplus.com/?elp=cron&guid=qcrgyt-pikben-cxutmd-vdgtka-rswfjn
Note: Login to your dashboard and go to Cron Details menu to find your CRON URL (Refer screens end of this article).
In the above screen, i have scheduled to run my CRON URL on all day once every hour. (mentioned URL will be triggered from server once every hour on all day)
8. Click OK to save the task.
Cron URLs for scheduler
1. Login to your dashboard and go to Cron Details menu to find your CRON URL