This is the Joomla version of WP photo text slider wordpress plugin. It uses the jQuery for the sliding effect. With this module we can create the beautiful slider optionally contain heading, image and content.
Four different slider option available in this module. Left to Right, Right to Left, Up to Down, Down to Up, and this module supports all the browsers latest version. and this module supports responsive view thus this fits to all the screen size. This module have separate CSS file. If you know basic CSS, then it will be easy for you style it the way you like.
- Multiple time we can add this the same page.
- Each image is optionally hyper lined.
- Option to show description along with image.
Title: Photo slider demo text 1
Title: Photo slider demo text 2
Title: Photo slider demo text 3
Module installation instruction
1. Download Photo text slider Joomla module from the download location. Select the correct ZIP file depends on your Joomla version.
2. Login into the administrator section of your Joomla site.
3. In the menu, Go to Extensions, Manage and then click Install menu.
4. Click Browse and select the module you downloaded, then click Upload & Install button.
5. When your Joomla module has been uploaded and installed successfully, you will see a confirmation message.
Module screen for Joomla 3.7
Module screen for Joomla 4.0
Creating a new module instance
In your Joomla admin, go to the Modules (Extensions, Modules in your admin menu). You should see the module Photo text slider listed among the others. Simply click on the module name to open the module editor.
If you cannot find an instance of your new module, click the new button. The new module should be listed among the types available, select Photo text slider which will create a new instance.
In your administrator section go to Extensions, Modules and than select Photo text slider module. In this page we have options to enter Title, Description, Image and Link for the slider.
Include jQuery : This module using jQuery for cycle news, If you have jQuery include in other module, and you don’t want to double include, choose NO in this option.
Slider direction: This is to select the slider direction.
Speed: This is to manage the cycle speed (Only number)
Timeout: This is to manage the cycle delay (Only number)
Title: Title for your slider.
Link: When someone clicks on the title or images, where do you want to send them.
Image path: Full path of the image, where is the image located on the site.
Description: Detail description of this slider.