Translucent image slideshow gallery joomla module will create a image slideshow on the website. It’s not a simple image display. Images are animated in from the left/bottom edge, with a translucent effect applied during the process. Each image can be optionally hyper-linked.
Features of this plugin
- Easy installation.
- Easy slide show size (width & height) override option.
- Slideshow automatically pauses on mouse over.
- Option to change the speed and effect delay.
See the live demo on sidebar. Do you want to scroll the images vertically in the sidebar? Use the vertical scrolling images joomla module.
- Download the module from the download location.
- Log into the administrator section of your site.
- Go to Extensions ==> Module ==> Install.
- Click Browse button and select the downloaded ZIP file.
- Select it then click Upload & install button.
Module configuration/Creating a new module instance
In your Joomla admin go to the Modules (Extensions ==> Modules in your admin menu). You should see the module Translucent image slideshow listed among the others. Simply click on the module name to open the module editor.
If you cannot find an instance of your new module, click the New button. The new module should be listed among the types available, select Translucent image slideshow which will create a new instance.
Set up the module parameters
- Add jQuery (Joomla 3.0.x): Select NO if your theme already have jQuery script
- Image type: Type of image PNG/GIF/JPG etc. (the default is JPG)
- Image folder: Path to the image folder relative to the site URL.
- Link: A URL to redirect to if the image is clicked upon. (e.g. http://www.gopiplus.com)
- Width: Enter the width of the slideshow. (e.g. 200)
- Height: Enter the height of the slideshow. (e.g. 150)
- Slideshow speed: Enter the speed of the speed of the slideshow. (e.g. 400)
- Slideshow delay: Enter the slideshow delay. (e.g. 3000)
- Slideshow effect: h= horizontal effect, v = vertical effect.
- Title: It is essential to set a title for the module.
- Position: The position on the page where the module will be displayed.
- Status: The module needs to be published in order for it to display.
Module admin screen
Joomla 3.6.x : Navigate to Extensions ==> Modules and select the module from the list. check below screen.