Features of this module
- Slideshow can be set to either slide in from right to left, or the reverse.
- Slideshow can be set to be 4-sided, 6, 8, or 12.
- Example : 4-sided slideshow means, 2 images will be in view at all times (the other two behind the scene).
- Each image can have an optional link associated with it.
- Slideshow pauses on mouse over.
- A DOM based script that works in modern DHTML browsers.
Module live demo available in the page. You may also be Interested in Horizontal scrolling slideshow Joomla module.
Module installation instruction
1. Download Horizontal carousel image slideshow Joomla module from the download location. Select the correct ZIP file depends on your joomla version.
2. Login into the administrator section of your Joomla site.
3. In the menu, Go to Extensions, Manage and then click Install menu.
4. Click Browse and select the module you downloaded, then click Upload & Install button.
5. When your Joomla module has been uploaded and installed successfully, you will see a confirmation message.
Creating a new module instance
In your Joomla administrator section go to the module manager (Extensions, Module Manager in your admin menu). You should see the module Horizontal carousel image slideshow listed among the others. Simply click on the module name to open the module editor.
If you cannot find an instance of your new module, click the new button. The new module should be listed among the types available, select Horizontal carousel image slideshow which will create a new instance.
In your Joomla administrator section go to Extensions, Modules and selectHorizontal carousel image module from the list then click Module tab to add/update default configuration.
Title: It is essential to set a title for the module.
Position: The position on the page where the module will be displayed.
Status: The module needs to be published in order for it to display.
Module Assignment: Assign the module to all pages.
Image folder: Path to the image folder relative to the site URL.
Link: A URL to redirect to if the image is clicked upon. (e.g. http://www.gopiplus.com)
Width: Enter the width of the slideshow. (e.g. 200)
Height: Enter the height of the slideshow. (e.g. 150)
Slideshow speed : Enter the speed of the slideshow
Slideshow direction : Select your carousel direction
Slideshow side : Select number of slide you want to display.