Everyone loves fading in and fading out effect. it is an excellent way to transition between two messages. Using Fade in fade out text Joomla module we can create the super fade in text gallery. In the administrator section, we have the option to enter our own text. This text will be displayed in the front section with fading-in and fading-out effects.
By default, the script fades from black-to-white upon entry and white-to-black upon exit.
Features of this module
- Easy to customize.
- Option to update fade wait time.
- Support all browser.
- Admin option to add our own text.
Module live demo available in this page. You may also be interested in Fade in fade out rss feed Joomla module.
Module installation instruction
1. Download fade in fade out text Joomla module from the download location. Select the correct ZIP file depends on your Joomla version.
2. Login into the administrator section of your Joomla site.
3. In the menu, Go to System, Install and then click the Extensions menu.
4. Click Browse and select the module you downloaded, then click Upload & Install button.
5. When your Joomla module has been uploaded and installed successfully, you will see a confirmation message.
Admin screen for Joomla 3.7
Admin screen for Joomla 4.0
Creating a new module instance
In your Joomla administrator section go to the Site Modules (System, Manage in your admin menu). You should see the module fade-in fade-out text listed among the others. Simply click on the module name to open the module editor.
If you cannot find an instance of your new module, click the new button. The new module should be listed among the types available, select fade in fade out text which will create a new instance.
In your Joomla administrator section go to Manage, Site Modules, and select the fade in fade out text module from the list then click Module tab to add/update fade in content.
Fade in fade out text
Set up the module parameters
Prefix: Fade in fade out prefix text.
Fade in: Fade in time, enter only the number.
Fade : Fade time, enter only the number.
Fade step : Fade step time, enter only the number.
Fade wait: Fade wait time, enter only the number.
Fade-in Text 1: Option to add fade-in text.
Fade-in Link 1: Option to add link for the text.
Title: It is essential to set a title for the module.
Position: The position on the page where the module will be displayed.
Status: The module needs to be published in order for it to display.
Module Assignment: Assign the module to all pages.