Popunder popup is a Joomla plugin to load window behind the browser window of your website. or second smaller browser window upon clicking your website. This is a best plugin to show ads that is automatically displayed in a second smaller browser window upon clicking your website. This window will open, if users click somewhere on your web site.
- Easy to configure
- Lightweight jQuery
- Unblockable popup
- Once per browser session
- Option to display random URL
- Supports localization
Plugin Live Demo: Click somewhere on this web page to view live demo, Only for the first click it will open pop-under window. To view the demo again, please refresh the page and click somewhere.
1. Download Popunder popup Joomla plugin from the download location. Select the correct ZIP file depends on your joomla version.
2. Login into the administrator section of your Joomla site.
3. In the menu, Go to Extensions, Manage and then click Install menu.
4.Click Browse and select the module you downloaded, then click Upload & Install button.
5. When your Joomla module has been uploaded and installed successfully, you will see a confirmation message.
Admin screen for Joomla 3.7
Admin screen for Joomla 4.0
1. Go to Extensions, Plugins menu.
2. Select System – Popunder Popup from the plugin list. Now you will get the options to configure the plugin.
Popunder URL : Enter popunder popup url. url must start with either http or https.
Width : Select window width percentage for popup window.
Height : Select window height percentage for popup window.
Load popup on : Select the page where popup will load.
Session option : Select YES to show popunder once per session, Meaning, popup never appear again if user navigate to another page.
Frequently asked questions
Q1. How to add pop-under popup on entire website?
In plugin configuration page, you have Load popup on option to select the page where popup will load. In that drop-down select All Pages to display popup on entire website.
Q2. How to add pop-under popup only on home page?
In plugin configuration page, you have Load popup on option to select the page where popup will load. In that drop-down select Only Homepage to display popup only on home page.
Q3. How to setup pop-under once per session?
In plugin configuration page, you have Session option. Select YES to show popunder once per session, Meaning, popup never appear again if user navigate to another page.
Q4. How to display random URL in the popup?
In the configuration page, you have 3 separate text box’s to enter URL, In front page, it will display any random one URL in the popup.