RSS title slider is a Joomla module to show the RSS title with cycle jQuery script. This module retrieves the title and corresponding links from the given RSS feed and setup the RSS slider gallery on the website. It displays one title at a time and cycles all the remaining titles in the mentioned location. and we have the option to arrange four different cycle effects left to right, right to left, down to up, up to down.
- Simple installation and customization.
- Option to add any rss feed.
- Four different cycle option.
Module live demo available in this page. You may also be interested in Joomla cycle news Joomla module.
Live Demo 1
Live demo 2
Module installation instruction
1. Download the RSS title slider Joomla module from the download location. Select the correct ZIP file depends on your Joomla version.
2. Login into the administrator section of your Joomla site.
3. In the menu, Go to System, Install and then click the Extensions menu.
4. Click Browse and select the module you downloaded, then click Upload & Install button.
5. When your Joomla module has been uploaded and installed successfully, you will see a confirmation message.
Admin screen for Joomla 3.7
Admin screen for Joomla 4.0
Creating a new module instance
In your Joomla admin go to the Site Modules (System, Manage menu in your admin menu). You should see the module RSS title slider listed among the others. Simply click on the module name to open the module editor.
If you cannot find an instance of your new module, click the new button. The new module should be listed among the types available, select the RSS title slider which will create a new instance.
Go to Site Manage, Site Modules, RSS title slider, and then navigate to module tab to change your RSS feed.
RSS title slider
RSS Link: Enter the RSS URL in the box.
Slider direction: This is to select the slider direction.
Speed: This is to manage the cycle speed (Only number)
Timeout: This is to manage the cycle delay (Only number)
CSS class: This is to select a display style for your news, already we have 10 different types of CSS styles in this module.
Include jQuery: This module using jQuery for cycle news, If you have JQuery include in other modules, and you don’t want to double include, choose NO in this option.
Frequently asked questions
Q) How can I change the display style?
The plug-in have separate CSS file and that CSS file contains 10 class, each class is for one setting. that is, in the admin, we have 10 settings and each set have individual CSS class which is defined in this style sheet.
Q) How can i change the slider direction?
This option is available in the admin setting, please refer to the above screen.