Drop in image slideshow gallery joomla module, In this gallery each image is dropped into view. Slideshow will pause on mouse over. In the admin we can arrange the width, height of the gallery. The images in this plugins are directly retrieved from the folder. In the admin we have option to set the folder location.
Features of this plugin
- Free module.
- Easy to customize.
- Support all browser.
- Automatically pauses on mouse over.
Module installation instruction
- Download themodule from the download location.
- Log into the administrator section of your site.
- Go to Extensions ==> Manage ==> Install menu.
- Click Browse button and select the downloaded ZIP file.
- Click “Upload & Install” button to complete the installation.
Module configuration/Creating a new module instance
In your Joomla admin go to the modules menu(Extensions ==> Modules in your admin menu). You should see the module Drop in image slideshow gallery listed among the others. Simply click on the module name to open the module editor.
If you cannot find an instance of your new module, click the New button. The new module should be listed among the types available, select Drop in image slideshow gallery which will create a new instance.
Set up the module parameters
- Image type: Type of image PNG/GIF/JPG etc. (the default is JPG)
- Image folder: Path to the image folder relative to the site URL.
- Link: A URL to redirect to if the image is clicked upon. (e.g. http://www.gopiplus.com)
- Width: Enter the width of the slideshow. (e.g. 200)
- Height: Enter the height of the slideshow. (e.g. 150)
- Slideshow pause: Enter the slideshow pause between images. (e.g 3000)
- Title: It is essential to set a title for the module.
- Position: The position on the page where the module will be displayed.
- Status: The module needs to be published in order for it to display.
- Module Assignment: Assign the module to all pages.
Module admin screen
Joomla 3.6.x : Navigate to Extensions ==> Modules and select the module from the list. check below screen.