This module will create the vertical scroll slideshow on your drupal BLOCK LAYOUT. module will create the slideshow like reel. The images will scroll one by one from bottom to top. Each slide can be optionally hyperlinked. Options available in BLOCK configuration to set the images in random order.
Features of this module
1. Easy to customize.
2. Support all browser.
3. Hyperlink option to each images.
4. Random order image display option.
Vertical image scrolling module Live Demo available in this page. You may also be interested in Drop in image tiny carousel slider Drupal module.
Module installation steps
Step 1 Download the module:
Download the module (vertical_image_scrolling.zip) from the below mentioned download link and check the module version, it must compatible to your drupal.
Step 2 Extract the files:
Extract the available compressed file into your local drive and find the folder vertical_image_scrolling
Step 3 Upload the folder:
Using FTP, Upload the folder (vertical_image_scrolling) into your drupal website. You should upload the file into yoursite.com/modules/ this directory.
If you don’t know how to upload the file using FTP, follow the below 2nd option to install your vertical image scrolling module.
Step 1: Go to your drupal administration page and open Extend page.
Step 2: In the Extend page click Install new module button. if you cant find the button, enable the Update manager module from your module list. now you can see the Install new module button in the page.
Step 3: Use browse button and upload the downloaded ZIP file to install the module.
1. Go to Admin >> Extend page and check the Enabled check box near to the module Vertical image scrolling and then click the Install button at the bottom.
2. Go to Admin >> Structure >> Block layout page, there you can see button called Place Block near each available blocks.
3. Go to Admin >> Structure >> Blocks layout page and click Place Block button to add Block. If you want to add Block in your Sidebar first, click Place Block button near your Sidebar first title. It will open Place block window. In that window again click Place Block button near Vertical image scrolling.
4. Now open your website front end and see Vertical image scrolling module in the selected location. go to configuration link of the module and update the default message.
Block layout configuration