Left right image slideshow gallery joomla module lets showcase images in a horizontal move style. Single image at a time and pull one by one continually. This slideshow will pause on mouse over. The speed of the plugin gallery is customizable. It support persistence of last viewed image, so when the user reloads the page, the slideshow continues from the last image.
Features of this plugin
- Easy to customize.
- Support all browser.
- Automatically pauses on mouse over.
- Can use many time in the same page.
- Can stop the slideshow after some cycle.
Module installation instruction
- Download the module from the download location.
- Log into the administrator section of your site..
- Go to Extensions ==> Manage ==> Install menu.
- Click Browse button and select the downloaded ZIP file..
- Click “Upload & Install” button to complete the installation.
Module configuration/Creating a new module instance
In your joomla admin go to the Modules (Extensions ==> Modules in your admin menu). You should see the module Left right image slideshow listed among the others. Simply click on the module name to open the module editor.
If you cannot find an instance of your new module, click the New button. The new module should be listed among the types available, select Left right image slideshow which will create a new instance.
Set up the module parameters
- Add jQuery (Joomla 3.0.x): Select NO if your theme already have jQuery script
- Image type: Type of image PNG/GIF/JPG etc. (the default is JPG)
- Image folder: Path to the image folder relative to the site URL.
- Link: A URL to redirect to if the image is clicked upon. (e.g. http://www.gopiplus.com)
- Width: Enter the width of the slideshow. (e.g. 200)
- Height: Enter the height of the slideshow. (e.g. 150)
- Slideshow pause: Enter the slideshow pause between images. (e.g 3000)
- Slideshow cycles: Gallery will automatically start the slideshow and it will stop number of cycle mentioned in this property. (e.g 5)
- Slideshow persist: Continue from last viewed slide supported, so this property is true and when the user reloads the page, the slideshow restarts from the last images. (e.g true/false)
- Slideshow slide-duration: Slideshow transition duration in milliseconds. (e.g 300)
Module admin screen
Joomla 3.6.x : Navigate to Extensions ==> Modules menu and select the module from the list. check below screen.
- Title: It is essential to set a title for the module.
- Position: The position on the page where the module will be displayed.
- Status: The module needs to be published in order for it to display.
- Module Assignment: Assign the module to all pages.