Left right image slideshow gallery joomla module lets showcase images in a horizontal move style. Single image at a time and pull one by one continually. This slideshow will pause on mouse over. The speed of the plugin gallery is customizable. It support persistence of last viewed image , so when the user reloads the page, the slideshow continues from the last image.
Features of this plugin
- Easy to customize.
- Support all browser.
- Automatically pauses on mouse over.
- Can use many time in the same page.
- Can stop the slideshow after some cycle.
Module installation instruction
- Download the mod_left_right_image_slideshow.zip from the download location.
- Log into the administrator section of your site.
- Go to Extensions ==> Extension Manager.
- Upload the available zip file mod_left_right_image_slideshow.zip.
- Select it then click Upload file and Install.
Module configuration/Creating a new module instance
In your joomla admin go to the module manager (Extensions ==> Module Manager in your admin menu). You should see the module Left right image slideshow listed among the others. Simply click on the module name to open the module editor.
If you cannot find an instance of your new module, click the New button. The new module should be listed among the types available, select Left right image slideshow which will create a new instance.
Set up the module parameters
- Add jQuery (Joomla 3.0.x): Select NO if your theme already have jQuery script
- Image type: Type of image PNG/GIF/JPG etc. (the default is JPG)
- Image folder: Path to the image folder relative to the site URL.
- Link: A URL to redirect to if the image is clicked upon. (e.g. http://www.gopiplus.com)
- Width: Enter the width of the slideshow. (e.g. 200)
- Height: Enter the height of the slideshow. (e.g. 150)
- Slideshow pause: Enter the slideshow pause between images. (e.g 3000)
- Slideshow cycles: Gallery will automatically start the slideshow and it will stop number of cycle mentioned in this property. (e.g 5)
- Slideshow persist: Continue from last viewed slide supported, so this property is true and when the user reloads the page, the slideshow restarts from the last images. (e.g true/false)
- Slideshow slide-duration: Slideshow transition duration in milliseconds. (e.g 300)
Module admin screen
Joomla 1.6.x to Joomla 2.5.x : The right hand column displays parameters that are specific to your module Left right image slideshow.
Joomla 3.0.x : Navigate to Extensions >> Module Manager and select the module from the list then click basic options tab to set up the module parameters. check below screen.
- Title: It is essential to set a title for the module.
- Position: The position on the page where the module will be displayed.
- Status: The module needs to be published in order for it to display.
- Module Assignment: Assign the module to all pages.