Features of this module
- Easy to customize.
- Support all browser.
- Vertical image scroll gallery.
Module live demo available in this page. You may also be interested in Drop in image slideshow gallery Joomla module.
1. Download Vertical scrolling images module from the download location. Select the correct ZIP file depends on your Joomla version.
2. Login into the administrator section of your Joomla site.
3. In the menu, Go to Extensions, Manage and then click Install menu.
4. Click Browse and select the module you downloaded, then click Upload & Install button.
5. When your Joomla module has been uploaded and installed successfully, you will see a confirmation message.
Admin screen for Joomla 3.7
Admin screen for Joomla 4.0
Creating a new module instance
In your Joomla administrator section go to the module (Extensions, Module in your admin menu). You should see the module Vertical scrolling images listed among the others. Simply click on the module name to open the module editor.
If you cannot find an instance of your new module, click the ‘new’ button. The new module should be listed among the types available, select Vertical scrolling images which will create a new instance.
In your Joomla administrator section go to Extensions, Modules and select Vertical scrolling images module from the list then click Module tab to add/update default configuration.
Title: It is essential to set a title for the module.
Position: The position on the page where the module will be displayed.
Status: The module needs to be published in order for it to display.
Image folder: Path to the image folder relative to the site URL. (e.g. modules/mod_vertical_scrolling_images/images)
Link: A URL to redirect to if the image is clicked upon.(e.g. http://www.gopiplus.com)
Display no of images: Display no of images at the same time in the scroll. (e.g. 3)
Height: Each image height in the scroll.(e.g. 80)
Module class suffix: Create unique suffix name for each module