This Drop In image slideshow drupal module is your regular image slideshow module, except each image is dropped into view. this effect that works in all major browsers. The slideshow stops dropping when the mouse is over it. In the admin we have option to enter image location, width and height of the slideshow.
Features of this module
- Easy to customize.
- Support all browser.
- Automatically pauses on mouse over.
- Random order option available.
Step 1 Download the module: Download the module (drop_in_image_slideshow.zip) from the below mentioned download link and check the module version, it must compatible to your drupal.
Step 2 Extract the files: Extract the available compressed file into your local drive and find the folder drop_in_image_slideshow
Step 3 Upload the folder: Using FTP, Upload the folder (drop_in_image_slideshow) into your drupal website. You should upload the file into modules/ this directory.
If you don’t know how to upload the file using FTP, follow the below 2nd option to install your drop in image slideshow module.
Step 1: Go to your drupal administration page and open Extend page.
Step 2: In the Extend page click Install new module button. if you cant find the link, enable the Update manager module from your module list. now you can see the Install new module link in the page.
Step 3: Use browse button and upload the downloaded ZIP file to install the module.
1. Go to Admin >> Extend page and check the Enabled check box near to the module drop in image slideshow and then click the Install button at the bottom.
2. Go to Admin >> Structure >> Block layout page, there you can see button called Place Block near each available blocks.
3. Go to Admin >> Structure >> Blocks layout page and click Place Block button to add Block. If you want to add Block in your first sidebar, click Place Block button near your Sidebar first title. It will open Place block window. In that window again click Place Block button near drop in image slideshow.
4. Now open your website front end and see the drop in image slideshow module in the selected location. At first it use the default image, go to configuration link of the module and update the default module setting. see the below screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How to arrange width & height of the slideshow?
Ans: Go to Structure » Block layout Click configuration link next to drop in image slideshow module. it will redirect to block configuration page. there we have option to set width and height of the slideshow.
Q2. How to change the drop delay time?
Ans: Option available in the configuration page and change pause duration value.
Q3. Where to upload my image?
Ans: Go to configuration page, there we have text area to enter image location. Please enter one image url per row.
Format : [Where is the picture located on the internet]-[When someone clicks on the picture, where do you want to send them]
Example : [http://www.gopiplus.com/work/wp-content/uploads/pluginimages/250×167/250x167_1.jpg]-[http://www.gopiplus.com/]
Q4. Is possible to load images in the random order?
Ans: No, Right now option is not available in the configuration page. we will add in future release.