Everyone loves fading in and fading out effect. It is an excellent way to transition between two messages, Fade in fade out article title Joomla module retrieves the article title as per your admin configuration and creates the fade-in and fade-out message galley into the website. In the administrator section, we have the option to filter the article by category and tags. Also, we have the option to show/Hide feature articles and an ordering option.
- Easy to customize.
- Option to filter by category.
- Option to filter by tags
- Option to select the display order
- Option to update fade wait time
Module Live Demo available below in this page. If you like to use the same effect for the RSS feed, Use my fade in fade out RSS feed Joomla module.
Module installation instruction
1. Download the Fade-in fade-out article title module from the download location. Select the correct ZIP file depends on your Joomla version.
2. Login into the administrator section of your Joomla site.
3. In the menu, Go to System, Install and then click the Extensions menu.
4. Click Browse and select the module you downloaded, then click Upload & Install button.
5. When your Joomla module has been uploaded and installed successfully, you will see a confirmation message.
Admin screen for Joomla 3.7
Admin screen for Joomla 4.0
Creating a new module instance
In your Joomla admin go to the Site Modules menu (System, Manage in your admin menu). You should see the module Fade-in fade-out article title listed among the others. Simply click on the module name to open the module editor.
If you cannot find an instance of your new module, click the new button. The new module should be listed among the types available, select Fade-in fade-out article title which will create a new instance.
In your Joomla administrator section go to Manage, Site Modules, and select the Fade in fade out article title module from the list then click Module tab to update default configuration.
Title: It is essential to set a title for the module.
Position: The position on the page where the module will be displayed.
Status: The module needs to be published in order for it to display.
Module Assignment: Assign the module to all pages.
Prefix: Fade in fade out prefix text
Fade-in: Fade in time, enter the number only.
Fade: Fade time, enter the number only.
Fade-step: Fade step time, enter the number only.
Fade-wait: Fade wait time, enter the number only.
Category: Enter article category to filter.
Tags: Enter article tags to filter.
Number of Articles: Enter the number of article titles to display in the slider.
Featured Articles: Select featured articles display option.
Order Results: Select article scroll display order.
Module official page