Features of this module
1. Easy to customize.
2. Support all browser.
3. Automatically pauses on mouse over.
4. Supports navigation by button.
Module Live Demo available in this page. You may also be interested in horizontal image scrolling Drupal module.
Module installation steps
Step 1 Download the module:
Download the module (tiny_carousel_slider.zip) from the below mentioned download link and check the module version, it must compatible to your drupal.
Step 2 Extract the files:
Extract the available compressed file into your local drive and find the folder tiny_carousel_slider
Step 3 Upload the folder:
Using FTP, Upload the folder (tiny_carousel_slider) into your drupal website. You should upload the file into yoursite.com/modules/ this directory.
If you don’t know how to upload the file using FTP, follow the below 2nd option to install your Tiny Carousel Slider module.
Step 1: Go to your drupal administration page and open Extend page.
Step 2: In the Extend page click Install new module button. if you cant find the link button, enable the Update manager module from your module list. now you can see the Install new module link in the page.
Step 3: Use browse button and upload the downloaded ZIP file to install the module.
1. Go to Admin >> Extend page and check the Enabled check box near to the module Tiny Carousel Slider and then click the Install button at the bottom.
2. Go to Admin >> Structure >> Block layout page, there you can see button called Place Block near each available blocks.
3. Go to Admin >> Structure >> Blocks layout page and click Place Block button to add Block. If you want to add Block in your Breadcrumb, click Place Block button near your Breadcrumb title. It will open Place block window. In that window again click Place Block button near Tiny Carousel Slider.
4. Now open your website front end and see Tiny Carousel Slider module in the selected location. go to configuration link of the module and update the default text message.